Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Fill in

I am playing along with the MilSpouse friday fill in with Wifey over at Wife of a Sailor

During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated?
submitted by Married/Single Parent
I have NO clue! Somehow, someway I manage to pull it all together. I am a day by day kind of person when it comes to long separations.


What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? submitted by Young but Not (Completely) Dumb
Mine was actually Toby Keith and I am NOT a country music type person. The concert was amazing however!

What do you miss most about your “hometown”
? submitted by A Florida Girl and Her Soldier
I never thought I would say this, but the close knit community in general. The fact that everybody knows your name, who your parents are and your teachers also taught your parents.

If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? submitted by Wookie & Co.
American Cancer Society- My mom is battling stage 4 cancer throughout her entire body.

You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum? submitted by A{muse}ing Mommy on a Pink Park Bench
A 3 course meal as a stick of gum just turns my stomach haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment