Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am going to be RICH!

So I was informed by my bestest Casey that there is no walmart in Italy. Silly! I already knew that. However I do not have any idea what is going to replace my walmart addiction. I have a bad addiction, seriously. I go to walmart 2 times a day... I remember a day when I went 5 times. It doesn't help that we live in BFE and walmart is all we have. Oh, and the fact that walmart is so close I can spit in the parking lot from my house. I go to supply us with what we need and with being a family of 6 we run out of something every 15 minutes. Milk, bread, cheese, eggs, cereal, toilet paper, laundry soap, etc. Yes, I do buy things we don't need but walmart just sucks me right in.

I have to go buy ANOTHER suitcase for our travels because I have accumulated too much stuff since the movers were here. Guess where I have go to buy that suitcase? Walmart.

Now today, Case tells me there is no walmart in Italy. That solves it! I am going to be RICH by the time we get back to the states.

There has got to be a walmart equivalent over there. Something that'll tigger me to shop. LOL. All the markets! Something will be sure to please me!

No comments:

Post a Comment